Join the Outdoor Swimmer Family and get the magazine loved by outdoor swimmers across the globe. Enjoy inspiring stories from the world of outdoor swimming; wild swimming locations and destinations; training, technique and safety advice; and trusted gear and kit reviews.
Outdoor Swimmer magazine is available in print and digital editions. Choose the subscription package that's right for you and get your copies delivered to your door or to your digital device. Your subscription ensures that we can keep publishing the stories that readers like you enjoy on our website, newsletter, social media and in Outdoor Swimmer magazine.
Live outside the UK? No matter where you are in the world, Outdoor Swimmer magazine has a reader experience for you. Visit our International Page for subscription options in your currency.
Outdoor Swimmer Print Subscription
From £5.95 per month
As a print subscriber to Outdoor Swimmer magazine you will receive:
- The print edition of Outdoor Swimmer each month
- Free access to the digital edition
- Offer codes to download Outdoor Swimmer digital back issues for yourself, or as gifts for friends
- Pre-sale access to ticketed events
- Exclusive offers from our favourite swimming brands
- A special Outdoor Swimmer Supporter fabric badge
UK: £5.95 per month on direct debit or annual payment of £75
Europe: £90 per year | Rest of World: £105
Outdoor Swimmer Digital Subscription
From £4.99 per issue
Subscribe to the digital edition of Outdoor Swimmer magazine and read each issue on your digital device, laptop, tablet or computer – including a mobile-friendly version.
Support our work by becoming a Patron or Super Patron
The current climate isn't easy for anyone. Help support our mission to inspire the world to swim outdoors by becoming a Patron or Super Patron. We are a small, independent publisher powered by the passion of a team of swimmer journalists dedicated to producing the world's only outdoor swimming magazine; your support will ensure we can continue supplying the quality, informative journalism that readers like you enjoy across our online channels and in Outdoor Swimmer magazine. Read about the special benefits of becoming a Patron or Super Patron below.
Outdoor Swimmer Patron
From £9.95 per month
Become an Outdoor Swimmer Patron and receive all the benefits of a Subscriber, plus the following:
- One free ‘cool thing' each year – it could be goggles, swim hat, training kit...
- Have a virtual cuppa with the Outdoor Swimmer team every three months. Ask us anything you like (preferably swimming related!). Between us we have experience in ice swimming, Channel swimming, wild swimming, racing, swimrun, training and coaching.
- Access to our full digital back issue catalogue. Read any issue you like, anytime, anywhere.
- Your name listed in the magazine on our Patron page
- A special Outdoor Swimmer Patron fabric badge
UK: £9.95 per month on direct debit or annual payment of £125
Europe: £145 per year | Rest of World: £170
(Please note: there is also a digital-only patron option for international readers)
Outdoor Swimmer Super Patron
From £30 per month
Join an exclusive and limited group of Outdoor Swimmer Super Patrons. As a Super Patron, you will receive everything from the Patron package plus:
- One-to-one phone or video calls with a member of the Outdoor Swimmer team to ask your swimming related questions (four calls per year)
- Member of the Outdoor Swimmer team to attend or speak at one event per year of your choice (eg, fund raiser, charity dinner)*
- Two free subscriptions per year to donate as you choose
- A special Outdoor Swimmer Super Patron fabric badge
UK: £30 per month on direct debit or annual payment of £360
Europe: £390 per year | Rest of World: £399
If you're interested in becoming a Super Patron but would like to discuss further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note. Reasonable expenses will need to be covered if event involves travel and accommodation
Buy us a coffee
If you're not in a position to make a monthly contribution but would still like to show your appreciation of our work and the content we provide for free on our website and weekly email newsletter, we'd be delighted if you could buy us a virtual coffee!